Friday, June 20, 2014

Diva #172...and a taste of CZT 14!

Argh!

We got home from Providence late last night, and I had to meet with my Quilts of Valor group this morning since I missed the last meeting while I was on holiday. That being said, I still need to do my Spanish homework and decompress a little before I can get much on the blog.

While I was at the CZT course, we learned Auraknot, so I tossed some Mooka's on it and called it a Diva!



I promise to post much more about CZT next week. It was such an overwhelming experience, and I met a plethora of totally cool people (and even got help with my Spanish from Anna and Maria!)

Here's a little tidbit...Flyboy went with me, so we got our picture with Rick and Maria in the ultra cool Zentangle Frame.




15 comments:

  1. I know how it is, coming back with your head swimming! Welcome to the CZT's. I am excited for you, and wish that I could go back as it was such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much to do now! So many things to plan! OMG...lol. Thank you so much Kate!

      Delete
  2. Like the curves in your Auraknot. Congratulations on becoming a CZT. You even got to meet The Diva!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donald! I am learning that initial wonkiness can work itself out! Unfortunately the Diva is going to be there this week (CZT 15) so I didn't get to see her :-(

      Delete
  3. Your tile is very beautiful. Congratulations becoming a CZT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Welcome CZT14 from a CZT11 in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the angularity of your Mookas, and AuraKnot, all set off with some terrific shading. Beautiful. Looking forward to your CZT experience report. That is so cool, that you met Rick, Maria, and a lot of fresh, brand new, CZT's. The ranks of the CZT's have just taken another major leap up in ranks. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David. I'm ever so grateful for feedback from my peers; it really keeps me trying even harder!

      Delete
  6. Hey that looks familiar! It was fun sitting by you. Way cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very nice. It was so great to finally meet you. Us Cali girls need to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know when our Temecula Tanglers meetings get a little more regular (I am shooting for once a month...but it's been challenging with school.) I loved meeting you too!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! I'm hoping to be able to get into a CZT seminar in the next round offered - I wish you all the best, you have some beautiful work here!

    ReplyDelete