Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New Start!

Well seriously, it's about time I posted something!

Between school and keeping up with the house, I've been a bit lax in my webbing here. And in all honestly, I've found myself caught up in a few game apps that have eaten far too much of my time. But, I'm working on that. Replacing games with my newfound love of Zentangle®.

In May, 2013, I started out with a book, some pens and paper...

Started from Day One in "One Zentangle A Day" by Beckah Krahula

I kept going in that book, not feeling very confident in my work...


But it was better, at least to me. I guess we all have to start somewhere. In July, 2013, I took a beginner class from Suzanne Wilka from Tinkered Art (http://tinkeredart.blogspot.com) at a shop in Poway. (There are no Certified Zentangle Teachers closer than an hour to me...so this part is a bit of a challenge.) In her class, I got a little more confidence.


And started to see improvements, at least to me.


So then school started. A five class load left me little time for anything. But wait...Part 2 of my journey starts soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment