Friday, April 25, 2014

Diva Challenge #164 - Celebrate Earth

This weeks challenge from the Diva was to celebrate Earth Day. And I swore after last week, I would not do another larger tile, but that Strathmore Toned Tan paper was calling my name...

So, I am still a little stuck on the Rixty from last week, so I started off with that. Man symbolized in the middle, with the other 4 elements (earth, air, fire, and water.)



Pens used: Brown and Sepia Micron, red, green and blue Gelly Roll, and white Signo uni-ball (UM-153.) I really like the crisper white line from the Signo, but it raises a bit and makes it hard to shade. As always, my trusty General's Pastel Chalk pencils. They are crazy easy to use, and blend really well.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte, that is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful creation of Earth!! The choice of tangles you used are 'right on' for each element!!! Love the colors too!! Overall magnificent!!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. The shading is great. I especially like the blue on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, lovely colors and well chosen tangles.

    ReplyDelete