Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Amanda Day!

Ok...so Diva's son thought the Earth needed a name, and he named it Amanda. I think its adorable.

And this is my 2nd year Amanda Day Challenge! I could not decide on just one thing that celebrated my love of nature and our beloved Amanda, so I did a few...Earthy Themes...

The first one, I call Under the Sea. I love water. This is Strathmore Artigain paper, in a greenish tint. Tombow brush pen and Tombow Marker (and Glitter Gelly Roll...of course.)


I liked that one so much, I decided to try it again on a white tile...


And lastly, this paper/tile was made out of recycled tea bags (reduce-reuse-recycle!) and is rather representational of the week I just spent in Santa Fe, New Mexico for TangleU!


So, be nice to Amanda!

(Countdown to graduation is T-21!)

Stay Crazy My Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Great tiles. And some of my favorite tangles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all three, nice to see Bijou in two of them :-) The last one however is my favorite, the color of the paper really 'does' it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea, using recycled tea bags! It'll be interesting to use some sort of recycled brown paper in place of renaissance tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tiles on the colored paper the most, but that white one really does POP! Trees really seem earthy to me, so love your Santa Fe tile. Wishing you the best as you begin your countdown to finish your education.

    ReplyDelete