Friday, May 9, 2014

Diva Challenge #166 - UMT Diva Style

Ok...so in reading the comments from last weeks Diva Challenge posting, I almost fainted. A tangler and artist I greatly admire, Helen Williams, liked my work! I highly recommend her ebooks for inspiration and tangles.

So this week...UMT...Use My Tangle. Cool. This one from the Diva (Laura Harms) is actually her tangle, hence Diva Style.



This tangle has yet to be named, but I think it looks a bit like the Falkirk Wheel when it is in rotation. (And yes, I took that picture on holiday. Nerd holidays often include trips to engineering marvels.)



I also finished it off with some Nzepple and Crescent Moon. Please note the regular size of my tile this week! I am so proud of myself for that...lol.

5 comments:

  1. Like the Crescent Moon around the outside of your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Donald, I like the Crescent Moon next to the 'unnamed one'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Seems you and I have a similar mind - I did mine a little bit like this too, but I love how yours really has that wonderful 3d effect. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah,crescent moon is like a good friend to that no-name-tangle.how you bring them together...compliment.

    ReplyDelete