Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Tangles

My head is about to explode. I have been studying all weekend for ONE...not all 5...just ONE of my finals, and I had to take a break.

I have been thinking a lot about Fengle since I first saw it. It matches a tattoo I have, a symbol of a band I really like (Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers,) and kind of a reminder of Arizona.

I had also been wanting to try out putting down a layer on colored paper with the Zenstone and tangling over it, so I incorporated both here.


Not as successful as I wanted it to be, but that could be partly the paper's fault. Not quite enough tooth. I do like the ghostly shadow effect and that it looks a little leathery.

And this weeks entry for Adele Bruno's Tickled to Tangle String Thing #39 was also pretty interesting...Mooka, Meer, Msst, and Mak-ree-may. It was fun. I may be getting over my string-a-phobia. I think I am concentrating less on staying inside the lines, and more as using them as a suggestion.


Back to studying...it will all be over soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment