Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A State of Flux...

Ok...so it's Spring Break...my senior year in college (never mind that I am basically a senior citizen....) and what am I doing? Tangling...and cleaning my house. Go figure...

So Laura (The Diva) left us with just Flux as our prompt (feel better soon to Artoo...poor little guy.) I am working on some samples for a class/meet up in April, so I used one of my wine dyed tiles to turn out this gem. Flux both ways!

(Can't leak about the wine coloring until later...don't want to spoil the class!)


That's all for now...

Stay Crazy My Friends!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a close up, partial view of an elegant fleur-de-lis! With wine no less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! For some reason it reminds me of the illuminated manuscript style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dark lines in this tile and the shading is also perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! It looks like an illustrated manuscript from the Middle Ages. Were those monks drinking wine in their workshops? I bet they were!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shading. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty piece - I'm guessing you used a stencil for the string? The flux looks so elegant within it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowlll This is beautiful...loving how you used both versions of flux, your shading really makes it come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Reminds of the relief wood carvings that would see on frames and cabinetry work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tile! I love the shading the wine give it! ;)

    ReplyDelete